What Are The Benefits Of Yoga Nidra?
Whatever our life situation, Yoga Nidra offers truly transformative benefits.
The extensive healing and therapeutic impact of Yoga Nidra has been widely accepted by medical doctors, counselors, nurses, massage therapists and other healing professionals.
It combines the power of biofeedback, meditation, hypnosis and energetic healing. Yoga Nidra can easily be adopted in health clinics, community centers, homes, addictions recovery facilities, senior centers, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, corporations and churches.
Yoga Nidra is offered in many wellness programs such as stress management, weight loss, pain management, treatment of trauma and post-traumatic stress disorders, pre- and post-surgical fear management, and accelerated healing.
Yoga Nidra Overall Benefits
• Takes you to the innermost, deepest levels of
relaxation where your whole body and being
experience peace of mind and profound stillness.
• Unlocks the mystical, integrative powers of the subconscious and your higher centers of consciousness to effortlessly erase your most tenacious, self-destructive habits and behavior patterns held unconsciously in your physical, mental, and emotional bodies.
• Enhances concentration and focus.
• Heals and restores the body's reserves.
• Leaves you feeling energized, detoxified, and rejuvenated.
• Induces deeper, more restful sleep.
• Strengthens the immune system when practiced daily.
• Accelerates the healing process.
• Releases muscle tension.
• Decreases pain.
• Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
• Stabilizes blood sugar levels.
• Boosts serotonin levels and other neurotransmitters.
• Helps asthmatics by widening restricted respiratory passages.
• Prevents premature aging and illnesses.
• Allows you to resolve and reshape stress patterns in the mind, body, and emotions with ease.
• Offers a multitude of additional benefits.